What is insomnia?
Insomnia is a common sleep disorder. If you have it, you may have trouble falling asleep, staying asleep, or both. As a result, you may get too little sleep or have poor-quality sleep. You may not feel refreshed when you wake up. Insomnia Prescription Medicine for sale Online Massachusetts, Buy Insomnia medicines online Massachusetts without Prescription, Prescription medicines for sale online Massachusetts, How do I Get Insomnia Drugs Online Massachusetts without Prescription and Can You Buy Insomnia Medicine Online Massachusetts?
What are the types of insomnia?
Insomnia can be acute (short-term) or chronic (ongoing). Acute insomnia is common. Common causes include stress at work, family pressures, or a traumatic event. It usually lasts for days or weeks. Insomnia Prescription Medicine for sale Online Massachusetts
Chronic insomnia lasts for a month or longer. Most cases of chronic insomnia are secondary. This means they are the symptom or side effect of some other problem, such as certain medical conditions, medicines, and other sleep disorders. Substances such as caffeine, tobacco, and alcohol can also be a cause. Can You Buy Insomnia Medicine Online Massachusetts?
Sometimes chronic insomnia is the primary problem. This means that it is not caused by something else. Its cause is not well understood, but long-lasting stress, emotional upset, travel and shift work can be factors. Primary insomnia usually lasts more than one month.
Who is at risk for insomnia?
Insomnia is common. It affects women more often than men. You can get it at any age, but older adults are more likely to have it. You are also at higher risk of insomnia if you:
- Have a lot of stress
- Are depressed or have other emotional distress, such as divorce or death of a spouse
- Have a lower income
- Work at night or have frequent major shifts in your work hours
- Travel long distances with time changes
- Have an inactive lifestyle
- Are African American; research shows that African Americans take longer to fall asleep, don’t sleep as well, and have more sleep-related breathing problems than whites.
What are the symptoms of insomnia?
Symptoms of insomnia include:
- Lying awake for a long time before you fall asleep
- Sleeping for only short periods
- Being awake for much of the night
- Feeling as if you haven’t slept at all
- Waking up too early
What other problems can insomnia cause?
Insomnia can cause daytime sleepiness and a lack of energy. It also can make you feel anxious, depressed, or irritable. You may have trouble focusing on tasks, paying attention, learning, and remembering. Insomnia also can cause other serious problems. For example, it could make you may feel drowsy while driving. This could cause you get into a car accident.
How is insomnia diagnosed?
To diagnose insomnia, your health care provider:
- Takes your medical history
- Asks for your sleep history. Your provider will ask you for details about your sleep habits.
- Does a physical exam, to rule out other medical problems that might cause insomnia
- May recommend a sleep study. A sleep study measures how well you sleep and how your body responds to sleep problems.
What are the treatments for insomnia?
Treatments include lifestyle changes, counseling, and medicines:
- Lifestyle changes, including good sleep habits, often help relieve acute (short-term) insomnia. These changes might make it easier for you to fall asleep and stay asleep.
- A type of counseling called cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) can help relieve the anxiety linked to chronic (ongoing) insomnia
- Several medicines also can help relieve your insomnia and allow you to re-establish a regular sleep schedule
If your insomnia is the symptom or side effect of another problem, it’s important to treat that problem (if possible). Can You Buy Insomnia Medicine Online Massachusetts
NIH: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
Treatments and Therapies
- Insomnia (Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research)Also in Spanish
- Insomnia Treatment (Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research)Also in Spanish
- Sleep Disorders: In Depth (National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health)
- Taking Z-drugs for Insomnia? Know the Risks (Food and Drug Administration)Also in Spanish
- ClinicalTrials.gov: Sleep Initiation and Maintenance Disorders (National Institutes of Health)
- ClinicalTrials.gov: Sleeping Pills (National Institutes of Health)
Journal ArticlesReferences and abstracts from MEDLINE/PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- Article: A randomized trial to evaluate the effects of a supervised exercise…
- Article: Effect of Aerobic Exercise Training on Sleep and Core Temperature in…
- Article: Acupuncture for chemotherapy-associated insomnia in breast cancer patients: an assessor-participant blinded,…
- Insomnia — see more articles
- Changing your sleep habits (Medical Encyclopedia)Also in Spanish
- Insomnia (Medical Encyclopedia)Also in Spanish
- Medicines for sleep (Medical Encyclopedia)Also in Spanish
What Is an Allergy?
It’s what happens when your immune system reacts to something that’s usually harmless. Those triggers, which doctors call “allergens,” can include pollen, mold, and animal dander, certain foods, or things that irritate your skin. Buy Insomnia medicines online Massachusetts without Prescription
Allergies are very common. At least 1 in 5 Americans has one.
What Happens During an Allergic Reaction?
It starts when you come into contact with a trigger that you inhale, swallow, or get on your skin.
In response, your body starts to make a protein called IgE, which grabs onto the allergen. Then histamine and other chemicals get released into the blood. That causes the symptoms you notice. Prescription medicines for sale online Massachusetts.
What Are the Symptoms?
Your symptoms depend on how you’re exposed — through the air, your skin, food, or through an insect sting. How do I Get Insomnia Drugs Online Massachusetts without Prescription
If you’ve got a nasal allergy (one that’s triggered by something you inhale), common symptoms include:
Common symptoms of a skin allergy include rashes and hives (a rash with raised red patches). Your skin may be red, itchy, or swollen. How do I Get Insomnia Drugs Online Massachusetts without Prescription?
Mild ones may be almost unnoticeable. You might just feel a little “off.”
Moderate symptoms can make you feel ill, as if you’ve got a cold or even the flu.
Severe allergic reactions are extreme. Insomnia Prescription Medicine for sale Online Massachusetts
Is It Anaphylaxis?
- Hives and itching all over
- Wheezing or shortness of breath
- Hoarseness or tightness in the throat
- Swelling of the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, or throat
- Tingling in the hands, feet, lips, or scalp
Anaphylaxis is life-threatening, so call 911 right away. If you have an epinephrine auto-injector, use it and repeat after 5 to 15 minutes if your symptoms haven’t improved. You’ll still need medical care right after you give yourself the shots, even if your symptoms seem to stop, because a delayed reaction could still happen. Buy Insomnia medicines online Massachusetts without Prescription.